For this vacancy you must have excellent Dutch and be fluent in English. Knowledge of more languages will be considered a plus.
Description of Duties
The Customer Service Agent answers queries from our clients customers via email, chat and phone. This is done throughout the different products they offer (Sportsbook, Casino, Poker, Games etc)
Examples of tasks
- Answering queries from customers over via phone, e-mail and chats in a timely manner as well as giving the correct answer
- On an ongoing basis suggest improvements on sites, products and processes
- Serve as primary customer interface to our clients customers and reflect the great experience they have on their different sites
- Translate promotional texts or customer surveys in your local language
- Managing customer accounts (passwords etc)
- Informing customers about current and upcoming promotions
- Excellent communication skills, oral as well as written, in Dutch as well as English. General IT-knowledge: Internet, Browsers, MS Office
- Have an interest in sports and i-gaming.
- Must be over 18 years and have a minimum of A-level qualification (Gymnasium, Upper Secondary)
- Excellent typing skills
- No criminal record
- Previous Experience with Contact Centre and in-person customer service is a plus but not a prerequisite.
Desirable skills & abilities
You are passionate about solving problems and helping people around you
You are a Team Player, with ability and wish to work in multicultural environment
You have a proactive attitude, anticipating and resolving customers’ problems
You have the ability to manage multiple tasks
You are organized and a detail oriented individual
You don’t mind working in shifts spread over the day and night
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send a cover letter and up to date cv to email@example.com